• FAQs

    How do I qualify for your services?

    Your eye doctor must declare you legally blind, in both eyes.

    What area do you cover?

    All of Chautauqua and Cattaraugus Counties.

    I can’t read anymore or see to do anything, what are you going to do for me?

    Our Vision Rehabilitation Therapists will assess your needs on the initial visit to better understand how we can help you continue to be independent. They may recommend adaptive equipment that can assist you in daily living tasks, such as talking time pieces, bold lined paper and a bold writing pen to name a few.

    Common Concerns:

    I don’t have a way to get to Jamestown (our office).

    We come to you.

    I can’t afford to buy anything.

    There is no charge for someone who is legally blind and receives our services.

    To learn more about Chautauqua Blind Association and all we offer, please click here.


  • Register for:

  • Follow Us

  • Subcribe to CBA Newsletter

  • Follow us on Facebook

  • CBA is a United Way Community Partner

    Tel: 716-664-6660

    510 W. Fifth St. | Jamestown, NY 14701

    © 2024 CBA Vision Rehabilitation Services - All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | Accessibility